Do you enjoy working with children, have free time during the day and a desire to help at the school? If so, you are invited to apply for a PAID School Assistant position for one hour per day at lunchtime (12:00 – 1:00). We are looking for a school assistant who can come either on a part-time or full-time basis. Please call the school office to find out more about this opportunity.
Robert Munsch P.S. is a great place to work and to be a part of our learning community.
A reminder that our next school council meeting will take place on Thursday January 18, 2018 at 7 p.m. in room 206. An accessible elevator is available if you require it.
- Our collective work will focus on supporting student achievement and well being for each student at our school
- Meetings will begin and end on time
- All speakers and opinions will be respected (one speaker at a time, side discussions are to be kept to a minimum)
- We will strive for consensus in our decision making
- Individual students, parents and staff are not to be discussed (Refer parents or student issues to the teacher or principal)
Land Acknowledgement & Welcome
December Minutes/Review Action Items
- Treasurer report
- Dance a thon
- School Spirit Wear
- Can we place a shirt in the office display?
- Process for order pick up
- Next round of orders?
New topics /Wrap Up
As we conclude our term today I wanted to take this time to thank Mrs. Soper for her work at our school over the past year. Mrs. Soper has been here for Ms. Schmidt’s Maternity Leave. Ms. Schmidt returns to our school in the new year. Ms. Soper has been a great addition to our team here and we will miss her contributions to our school community.
Thanks as well to Mrs. Gillis who has joined our term this year and worked on our Reading Recovery team. Her itinerant support for our school concludes today and I want to thank her for her work both with students and with our staff.
On behalf of our school community I want to wish everyone the very best for the holidays.
We look forward to seeing everyone again on Monday January 8, 2018 for start of our new year.