Thank you for another great week and to families who have brought in donation items – these are greatly appreciated. A few other updates/new items….
- We have been reminding students about ensuring lunches are nut free to keep all our students safe. Please remember all nut products and nut look-a-like products need to stay at home. We appreciate your support.
- We are looking for more lunch assistants. Even if you can only come a couple days per week, we would greatly appreciate it. Please call the office if you are interested or have any questions.
- The Chippewas of Georgina Island are hosting a Pow Wow Sept 28-29th – please check out the link if you are interested.
- School photos are coming up Sept 25th.
- We had our first fire drill this week….. all the kids did a wonderful job exiting the school in a timely and quiet manner. Well done!
Have a great weekend.
Occasionally students forget their lunch or need an extra snack during the day. We would respectfully ask if you are interested in donating an item for this cause we are currently needing nut-free granola bars, apple sauces, Cheerios, Shreddies, fish crackers, snack size zip lock bags, and plastic spoons. Thank you in advance for considering supporting this need.
It has been a wonderful week with our students filling the hallways with energy, smiles, and laughter. It was so nice to see friends connecting after the summer and everyone settling into new routines. Just a couple of information updates/reminders:
- RMPS Parent Council is Happy to Announce the Return of
Cheese Slices – $2.25 each
Chocolate or White Milk – $1.10 each
Please Pay on School Cash Online
Provided by Little Caesars & Kawartha Dairy
All proceeds go directly to RMPS
Thanks for your Support!
2. Thank you to those that have already returned the Book of Forms – a gentle reminder to send it with your child if not already returned.
3. Your childs’ index card will be coming home soon. Please check all details carefully to ensure we have the most current contact information. Also, please be sure to include a current contact email as we will occasionally send information electronically to reduce our environmental footprint. Thank you.
Enjoy the weekend!