At last night’s School Council meeting, the following update items were shared:
- Our School Council Pizza Lunch dates are now available on our school calendar https://rmpsyr.com/school-calendar/ for the remainder of the year.
- We raised over $3200 on our Dance-A-Thon – thank you everyone for your support!
- Our next round of Pizza Lunch ordering closes tonight at midnight on School Cash Online.
Just a reminder of our School Council Meeting tomorrow Night February 21, 2019.
RMPS School Council Agenda:
Meeting Agenda Thursday, February 21, 2019
Procedures and Operating Guidelines:
- Our collective work will focus on supporting student achievement and well being for each student at our school
- Meetings will begin and end on time
- All speakers and opinions will be respected (one speaker at a time, side discussions are to be kept to a minimum)
- We will strive for consensus in our decision making
- Individual students, parents and staff are not to be discussed (Refer parents or student issues to the teacher or principal)
Land Acknowledgement TBD
January Minutes/ Review Action Items Co-chair(s)
Admin Report Mr. Collins
- Treasurer report Collins
- Pizza Pizza Committee
- Dance-a-thon (re-cap)
- Loose change challenge
New topics /Wrap Up All Members
Just a reminder from our School Council that our Loose Change Challenge is now underway. Your child can bring any loose change they have between now and March 1, 2019. Students can deposit the change in the bottle in their classroom. The top 3 classes who donate the most will get to participate in a PJ and Movie party on March 7, 2019. In addition to a fundraiser for our school our Council will also donate 50% of our proceeds to a local charity.