Today, is National Custodial Worker’s Recognition Day. Caretakers are members of our board’s Plant Services team. Our caretakers have specific training and certifications related to our school plant. The team also supports the work of our school and of our board. Their work in our building is multi-layered and includes:
- contributing and supporting education, learning and environmental initiatives;
- general cleaning and preventative maintenance;
- performing legislated and required inspections;
- monitoring the efficient operations of building and mechanical components;
- sharing relevant skills and experiences with students.
Today, please help me in thanking our caretaking team which includes: