Today is Administrative Assistants’ Day and I want to thank Ms. Williams and Ms. Wallace for all that they do at our school. Our office staff work very hard and support student achievement and well being in many ways, including:
– Working with our students, staff and community,
– Greeting visitors to our school,
– Managing our school’s phone lines,
– Managing our student information system,
– Monitoring and completing month end enrollment and Ministry statistical reports,
– Overseeing student attendance and safe arrivals program,
– School year opening and closing,
– Purchase requisitions and overseeing our school budget,
– working with our School Assistants,
– Logging and tracking student medication,
…and this is only a short list. A school office is always a busy place and our office staff are very important members of our school team.
Please help me in thanking our Administrative Assistants for their work at our school.