To ensure the safety of students, staff and families, all school permits have been cancelled by the Board due to inclement weather. Tonight’s School Council meeting is not taking place this evening.
If the board declares tomorrow an inclement weather day and buses are cancelled, that pizza lunch will also be cancelled so please send with your child(ren) with a lunch if you send them to school. The decision to implement an inclement weather day is typically announced by 6:30 a.m. in the morning so please check the news or the yrdsb twitter feed tomorrow morning.
We wish everyone safe travels tonight.