We appreciate our Eco Team for their work on the following update:
Eco Team Report
By Elisabeth B. & Victoria C.
Our ECO team focus in December is reduce our footprint.
At school, we are doing LOL = Lights out Lunches.
Some ways you can reduce your footprints at home are:
- Walk or bike to school
- Don’t buy things you don’t need
- Only run the dishwasher when it’s full
- Take shorter showers
- Use cold water when you wash your clothes
- Turn off lights when you leave a room or the house
- Try to recycle everything you can
- Empty cans and juice boxes so they can go in the recycling
- Make no garbage