Please see information on our next school council meeting. We are pleased to welcome a representative from the Town of East Gwillimbury to share information about a proposed crossing guard at the front of our school. This is an opportunity for community input prior to a final decision being made. As such, we welcome parent and guardian input either at the meeting or in writing to be shared at our meeting.
Robert Munsch PS Council Meeting:
Thursday March 5th 2015
Procedures and Operating Guidelines:
- Our collective work will focus on supporting student achievement and well being for each student at our school
- Meetings will begin and end on time
- All speakers and opinions will be respected (one speaker at a time, side discussions are to be kept to a minimum)
- We will strive for consensus in our decision making
- Individual students, parents and staff are not to be discussed (Refer parents or student issues to the teacher or principal)
- We will be open minded and objective in our work.
- Around the table – Introductions of new participants
- Adoption of minutes from last meeting
- School zone signage/Crossing Guard – Mr. Collins & Representative from Town of East Gwillimbury. Sharing of proposed crossing guard placement and feedback opportunity.
- School Official Opening April 29th – School Council Participation?
Admin Report – Mr. Collins
- Pizza lunch warming bags
- Kids Kitchen vs Lunch Lady – update
Fundraising allocation committee (donation from MAPS);
- Spring Plant Sale
- Healthy living/Outdoor activities
- Teacher/Student feedback
- Soccer nets and storage
Future fundraising/New topics brought forward
Next Meeting is April 9th 2015