This is a reminder of the Robert Munsch PS Council Meeting, December 4th, 2014. All parents and guardians are welcome.
Procedures and Operating Guidelines:
- Our collective work will focus on supporting student achievement and well being for each student at our school
- Meetings will begin and end on time
- All speakers and opinions will be respected (one speaker at a time, side discussions are to be kept to a minimum)
- We will strive for consensus in our decision making
- Individual students, parents and staff are not to be discussed (Refer parents or student issues to the teacher or principal)
- We will be open minded and objective in our work.
Adoption of minutes from last meeting. October minutes now posted.
Admin Report – Mr. Collins
Treasurers Report – Kristina
- Poinsettia Sales
- Pizza lunch volunteer coordination & committee creation
- Kids Kitchen vs Lunch Lady update
- Poinsettia wrap up
Fundraising allocation committee (donation from MAPS)
- Healthy living/Outdoor activities
Scholastic book fair update – Mrs. Mott
- New-to-you book exchange during literacy week
Future fundraising ideas for 2015
New topics brought forward